For Whom the Dark Should Fear For Whom the Dark Should Fear

dont lie

we both know this song is for me :P

Joobles responds:

The magical review fairy shall piss on your cheerios.

Which isn't much of a diss, seeing as how fairy piss tastes like frosting...

Cadence of the Setting Sun Cadence of the Setting Sun

WOW!!!!

OMG that was so fucking amazing!!! i just cant get enough of that description!!!!! please write another one!!!!!!! LOLZ!!! but really, great fucking song...yeah....well...kbye...

Joobles responds:

Hey, you're review has been rated helpful by the magical Review Rating Fairy!!!

Kelvin {Joobles} Kelvin {Joobles}

digital-xcstasy is being stupid. this is by far your greatest, and i love it. im still changing that trumpet part slightly though

Joobles responds:

You know, who the hell rates these reviews, I mean really. When you look at all three reviews so far, they should all technically be in the "useless" category, howver, DX's is "helpfull", bio's isn't even weighted on, and your's is "useless". This whole system of rating the reviews is stupid.

However, I can see how people won't like this song near as much, and the beginning does suck. Nevertheless, thanks for the... er... "kind" review.

Kind to me, at least...

(Song) The Knife (Song) The Knife

wow.

i love this song. the intro was nice, fading in the guitars was a nice touch, and the guitars were simple but beautiful. the lyrics were great, and the harmony you layered in was AMAZING!!! the harmonica was a nice touch, because i love the harmonica when used well. the guitars almost have a spanish feel at 1:18, which i like. it seems like you paid attention to detail, and that shows. brilliant work.

Hallelujah (cover) Hallelujah (cover)

simply amazing.

ok, well lets start by saying that this is my favorite song ever written, its my favorite song to cover, and this is a great version. leonard cohen was the greatest lyricist of all time, and i really hate when people do aweful covers, but this is not one, in fact, this an amazing cover. your piano playing is beautiful, im loving the harmony you threw into the chorus and verses at the end, that was a nice touch. thank you sir, for this beautiful addition to the list of covers of the best song written in the history of music.

AlexSandford responds:

This song is a staple of every generation. I just feel I'm doing my duty to forward it's legacy. Thanks for the listen.

Alone (Original) Alone (Original)

alright, this is great.

starting at the begining, the piano is beautiful, i've noted that you play and write piano shit beautifully, so kudos. your voice is wonderful, and the lyrics are fucking brialliant. when the chorus kicks, the guitars are a bit overpowering, but thats just me nitpicking, and its also just personal preference, so im not going to downgrade you for such a small detail. your drums throughout the song do exactly what they're supposed to, they make the verse calming, and the chorus powerful. overall, this is a great song, and you are a great artist. i mostly write indie, somewhat like this, but a slightly different style, unfortunately i havent recorded any of it yet, so none of its on my NG profile, and all of the stuff i've uploaded to NG is stuff that made while going through my electronica stage, though i never got really good at it. so, you can pretty much disregard any music on my profile, but when i upload my indie stuff, i'll drop you a line, because i would love to hear your input. thanks for the song, its great.

AlexSandford responds:

I just did a touch up on the mixing, bringing out the vocals in the chorus a bit, so it seems we have a similar taste. I'm glad you like the song, it's great getting detailed reviews like this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the future. Can't wait to check out your music!

Rising Hope *MixerMike* Rising Hope *MixerMike*

well....

if this is anything like your other works (which i will be checking out soon), then you are a master at creating good ambient stuff. this could be a heavenly piece of music if you were to add vocals, but even without them its great. 5'd

Cruston responds:

Well thank you. Check out my other song Far Journey, It is similar to this one. And my song Alive again is one of my faves.

China Spice China Spice

yeah, yes, yup

this is soothing. i will complain about the random cutoffs that the lead guitar has, but its a minor complaint. this is nothing extraordinary, but with length and a little work, it could be.

Church Road Church Road

wow!!!

for just an ambient loop with bells, this is great. do yuo realize what this could build up to in a song?!?!?!?! it could become the most epic piece of music on NG!!!!!

Stringed! Stringed!

hmmmmmm

the drums are awful (sorry im a drummer) and i frankly hate MIDI sounds, though you have a GREAT idea here.